Beautiful Customer Review: Corinna

Oh, how I just love receiving reviews from my beautiful customers. Corinna B., from Oviedo, Florida wrote to me on Facebook today saying:

"Michelle Cali Mattingly. I am loving my new jewelry I’ve bought from you! Promote Yourself Jewels has fun, funky, nickel free jewelry! Totally me! For only $5 I’m going to be getting a lot more! Thank you!"



And does she not look absolutely stunning in that blue dress? And the Paparazzi Silver necklace with the blue stones just sets it off nicely. I love that she went with wearing the necklace doubled for that layered effect.

What style of necklace do you enjoy rocking? Long? Short? Chunky? Delicate? Layered? See some of the necklaces I have available HERE and then let me know in the comments which ones are your favorite.

Comments